AmigaActive (1184/2143)

From:Wesley Potter
Date:15 May 2000 at 22:34:04
Subject:Re: WooooHoooo! But... ;)

On 15-May-00 Kevin Twyman said;

> Hello Alan,
>
> On 15-May-00, you wrote:
>
>>> Looks like I need to try again, as AmiCDFS won't read video Cds.
>
>> does ANY CDFS read VideoCD's?
>
>> Frogger accesses the CD-drive at low level to read the VideoCD data
>
> How does it do that, when it puts up a file requester?
>
> If it can be run from CLI, how do you know what filename to use,
> when you can't read the disk?

type VIDEOCD as the filename in the cli and use the options...

VCDUNIT=1 (Default)
VCDDEVICE=atapi.device (Default)

That will pop up a requester asking which track to play (The longer
one in most cases)

Wesley Potter
ICQ: 34306277 IRC: #ssamiga (Saturdays 9pm)
Q: How many surrealists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Two. One to hold the giraffe, and the other to fill the bathtub